Columbia Couples Workshop
May 27th, 2017
11:30a - 5:00p (break for lunch at 1:30p)
Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center
2601 S Providence Rd.
Columbia, Mo 65203
registration for you and your partner
coffee and water
handouts for home practice
loads of education and practice
by clicking "purchase ticket" to your left and completing the registration process (you'll receive a confirmation email shortly after)
In this workshop, you'll get:
- an assessment of your relationship strengths and areas of growth
- a focus on expectations and how those impact your relationship
- information on common myths and misconceptions about health and happy relationships
- effective communication tools and techniques
- how to talk about common areas of disagreement (i.e. finances, sex, and in-laws)
- insight on the characteristics of a healthy relationship
- what it takes to make a relationship work!
This will be part educational and part experiential, meaning that we'll have you and your partner doing lots of activities with one another. What's the point in talking 'at' you if you don't practice what we're even talking about, right?!