Premarital counseling is a great way to set you and your future spouse up for success in your decision to get married.
People opt to attend premarital counseling for various reasons, some of which are as follows:
- getting married (<- obviously, right?)
- unsure if marriage should proceed
- want to make sure all the 'issues' are out in the open
- want to make sure you and your partner are on the same page with regards to finances, sex, kids, and communication
- want to be safe, rather than sorry
What can I expect?
You can expect to go through a few assessments as a couple, to give us the most clear view of where to focus for premarital work. You can expect a nonjudgmental, unbiased, supportive approach from your counseling. You can also expect to have very open conversations with your partner, some of which may be familiar and some of which may be new. The role of the therapist in this is to facilitate those areas (from the assessment) that need a little extra time and attention, and to create opportunities for you both to express yourself and be heard.
Sounds good. Where do I sign up?
Easy, contact The Counseling Hub by clicking below or by calling the number below. You can get your series of assessments and signed up for sessions right away!