The Counseling Hub provides exceptional outpatient individual counseling and couples therapy or marriage counseling for adult individuals and those in relationships in Columbia, Mo.
Our goal is to increase meaning and calm in our clients's lives through fostering intimate connections with others, including partners, friends, and family.
If you've experienced the pangs of disconnection and misunderstanding, then you understand why we place such an emphasis on meaningful connection.
If you've felt isolated, alone, and wary of others because of being hurt in the past, then you understand why we focus on creating healing relationships and finding meaning from hard times.
If you've felt bullied and challenged by others and don't know how to speak up for yourself, then you understand why we specialize in your relationship with yourself (through confidence and boundaries, healing from anxiety, and growing self-esteem).
In a nutshell, you're here because you don't feel good. Something is off.
We get it.
We want you to feel better, too.
Here's how you know if you're in the right place with The Counseling Hub.
- you're ready to make a change, but you haven't been able to figure out how or why
- you want good relationships with others, but keep somehow missing the boat
- you desperately want to "get it," but just can't seem to figure "it" out
- you crave connection, but can't find it in sustainable ways
- you want to feel confident that your next relationship (or current one) is solid
- you want more social support, friends, and a richer life with people
This list is not exhaustive.
If you found yourself nodding along, then you're in the right place.
The Counseling Hub is all about meaningful connection. Whether this connection is focused on your relationship and through couples counseling or focused on yourself and through individual counseling, our goal in life is for you to experience a healing, fulfilling, and meaningful relationship with yourself and with others.